Saturday 21 February 2015

Little outfit catch-up to prove I'm still alive

Guys, I'm sorry! I had this super long break from Lolita. There were presentations and exams waiting to be studied for, and I'd meet with my study group every weekend when usually, this would be the time to wear some outfits. I somehow lost my passion over time, as I got so stressed and worn out. But now with all the excitement coming from the people attending LVER, I got motivated again to take some pics and do a little catch-up here.

I also realized I never posted about my last trip to Japan. I'll write a few lines in my next entry, especially about Universal Studies, Disney Sea & Disney Land, Host Clubs and what to do when you missed your last train to Tokyo. Most of us are probably familiar with the usual shopping areas so maybe I can provide some additional insights and tips for your next journey <3

_______________________________________________________

I took all those pics in that one corner of my flat. It's the only free corner with some nice lightning. I know it's probably getting boring, but I currently have no one to go out with me </3

Scarlett OP outfit rundown:
Dress (& flowers on my head), headdress: BTSSB
Choker, tights, shoes: offbrand 



Selfie for details
_______________________________________________________

Next is Fancy Paper Dolls. I basically had nothing else for this dress, so I searched for matching shoes, bags, headdresses and socks and it took so much time (months!). In the end, when I got all the things I wanted, I realized the things I already had at home fitted the dress so much better u___u
I thought I'd never wear bunny ears with lolita. Especially not the fluffy ones. But here we go~

Outfit rundown:
JSK, socks, bag, headdress: Angelic Pretty
Shoes: offbrand



_______________________________________________________

In late autumn, Falk asked me to meet him for taking some pics in Weimar again. I really should've prepared some for this post but I forgot >_< I was wearing Cameo Window and also yay for headbows. I've neglected them for too long.  I'm sorry I overdid the colour saturation of this pic but I somehow thought the colour effects match the dress. URGH XD


Outfit rundown:
JSK, tights, headbow: Angelic Pretty
Choker: BTSSB
Blouse, bag, shoes: offbrand


_______________________________________________________

When I was in Japan, the BTSSB shop had a special sale corner for some pieces (maybe samples?) and they had the Destinee de la Rose coat AAAGH!!! I also found the Captain Schwarz pirate hat at Closet Child. So I HAD to try some outfits. Let's call it put-everything-black-and-gold-together-experiment. I just wish I had some proper make up on that day. And a better facial expression omg

I'd never wear the first one, I guess. It was just too much; in the sense like...too much fabric to move, too heavy, too warm... I felt like a clothes rack because of all these thick layers. But it was fun! I know my face says otherwise, though XD

Outfit rundown:
JSK, blouse, socks: Angelic Pretty
Coat, hat: Alice and the Pirates
Shoes: offrand



So I kept trying on some things. I lost my patience so I threw my wig and shoes in the corner and that's what's left ↓↓↓ I liked this outfit so much in the end, so I had to take some mobile pics at least.

Outfit rundown:
Blouse, socks: Angelic Pretty
JSK, hat, bag: Alice and the Pirates
Jacket, necklace: offbrand / other
Imaginary black shoes (or lace-up boots? *O*): offbrand


_______________________________________________________

Recently, my Alice in Wonderland (AP x Disney Collab) JSK arrived. It's a little short, but with my underskirt I really love it <3 I couldn't stop myself and had to wear some bunny ears again. The white rabbit, okay. It's justified, okay. ^______^

Outfit rundown:
JSK, blouse, socks: Angelic Pretty
Bunny ears, flower crown: BTSSB
Underskirt: Innocent World
Bag, shoes: offbrand


_______________________________________________________

I also tried on Tea Time Nostalgia to see whether I still like it enough to keep it. But I still can't decide :( The shoes are medium brown, I know they look black there >_<

Outfit rundown:
Blouse, socks: Angelic Pretty
JSK, headdress: Alice and the Pirates
Shoes: offbrand

11 comments:

  1. So viele hübsche Outfits! *0*
    Aber ich denke mein Favorit ist das erste! <3
    Es sieht so schön sanft nach Frühling aus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, einfach so viele wunderhübsche Outfits. <3
    Mein Liebling ist das Rote, ich liebe die Farben und die ganze Coord.

    Liebe Grüße~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww ich danke dir! Das Rot vom Kleid ist aber auch echt toll, nicht so krebsig. Das weiß man nur leider bei AP vorher nie, wie die Farbe am Ende wirklich ist u.u

      Delete
  3. Es ist so schön ein Lebenszeichen von dir zu sehen. Ach du siehst in allen Outfits perfekt aus aber mir gefallen insbesodere die piratigen! Du bist so stilbewusst und wandelbar und kannst einfach alles tragen und machst es zu einem perfekten outfit *O*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! Please, tell me about lolita style in Germany. Can I found japanese street fashion or lolita shops there (real, not online)?
    I'm from Russia, but I will go to Berlin this month and I dream to find anything in this styles. it is a big problem to find jsf clothing in Russia :c
    Sorry for my English

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! Your English is wonderful and wow, Russia! I'd love to go there some time!

      We do have some Japanese-based shops that usually sell anime and cosplay stuff, but they also carry lolita clothes sometimes! One of those is actually located in Berlin, called J-store!
      http://www.j-store-berlin.de/
      http://www.j-store-berlin.de/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=75&Itemid=468

      Also, there is a lolita community in Berlin as well, and I'm sure they'd love to help you out. They probably know some other stores as well. Those girls are really nice and cool! If you'd like to get in touch with them, it's probably best to make a post in our "Lolitas Germany" FB group:
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/272689922798407/

      I hope you'll be having a wonderful stay, have fun <3

      Delete
  5. I just found you blog and I love your coords and photos! Since it hasn't been updated in a while, I was wondering if you post anywhere else like instagram? ^^

    ReplyDelete