Monday 27 August 2012

Introduction

Hello dears!
I want to write some things about myself and some general stuff in this first entry!
I'm a girl from Germany. I'm currently 22 years old and I'm studying at university. I love to spend my free time with people I like and love, I'm currently into cooking and baking, I love photography (while failing so many times at that!) and since 2008 I've been into Lolita fashion. That's why I do some handicrafts from time to time to make hats and other accessories.
Please feel free to add me or leave a comment, I answer as soon as possible <3

Cooking & Baking

Photography

Handicrafts

2 comments:

  1. du bist einfach perfekt~ und alles was du machst siehst super aus :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sag sowas nicht! ;__; Wenn du wüsstest was bei mir alles so schiefläuft!

      Delete