Thursday 11 July 2013

Lolita Meet-up at castle Heidecksburg Rudolstadt

Hello my dears!

It's exam period and just as almost every student I met I have done ...nothing so far. My bachelor thesis is much more difficult than expected and it's oh so frustrating.

Aaaanyway, we had another Lolita meet-up, YAY <3 Apart from these, I have no time to wear my dresses at the moment, so I'm overexcited about these events!

I just realized all the 3 girls were dressed in white & red, except me ;__;






 
Our theme was 'A wonderful, funny, mad Tea Party'. I wanted to wear my Glass Bottle of Tears OP so badly, but it's been too cold for short sleeves, so I ended up wearing Sugar Pany.
Michael Erbe did a wonderful job with taking pictures (as always *O*, the pics above are taken by him), and this time I even ended up taking some by myself as well ^__^
We went to the castle 'Heidecksburg' in Rudolstadt, did a great guided tour (the guide was wonderful, and anyone else in the castle was so friendly!), and had a lovely picnic outside.




 Lydia prepared most of the food and decorated the 'drink me!' bottles, apart from organizing the event, which is really amazing!



And now onto some more picture / outfit spamming ^_____^

Michael at work!

Aurwen in her Red Queen outfit

 


Jana in her Alice and the black cat dress, matching the Red Queen!





Lydia in her selfmade White Queen dress, she even did the painting!

 


My Sugar Pansy Outfit (hopefully Alice-inspired):
JSK, Blouse, OTK, Shoes: Angelic Pretty
Hat: offbrand



This cute bumblebee landed on the flowers of my dress *O*

It's never right to promise something you can't keep, so I just say I'll try to post more often in the future, during semester break <3

8 comments:

  1. Sieht nach einem hübschen kleinen Treffen aus. :)
    Und wieder mal zauberhafte Fotos.

    Dein Outfit finde ich auch durchaus Alice-im-Wunderland-like, weil ich da an die sprechenden Blumen denken musste. ^^

    Liebe Grüße <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vielen lieben Dank Hübsche! Deine neue Haarfarbe steht dir übrigens richtig richtig gut Mein Browser verweigert momentan leider das Laden von meinen Kommentaren bei anderen, deshalb konnt ichs nicht direkt schreiben ;__;

      Delete
  2. ich musste auch sagen, das hat was von sprechenden blumen ;3
    und die outfit ist mal wieder wunderschön *g* <3 ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wunderschön wie immer :)
    Du, ich hätte eine Anfrage bezüglich einer Hut Commission - wäre auch nicht soo eilig. Hättest du da vielleicht nach deiner Bachelorarbeit Zeit? Würde mich freuen, wenn du dich kurz melden könntest :)
    Vielen Dank schonmal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Ja, ich hab ab jetzt wieder Zeit Hüte zu basteln. Sag mir einach Bescheid, wenn du noch Interesse hast! ^____^

      Delete